Welcome to the Autism Dialogue support group for Sheffield.
This activity is for autistic adults (18+) and parents / carers of autistic adults and children who live in Sheffield. It is a confidential and safe peer support group with up to 20 other people from Sheffield who come together on screen to talk and listen to each other for support.
You will first need to register or login here to access the groups.
Please read the following guidelines first.
- We will choose a different topic every week.
- We will practice listening and sharing, using the dialogue rules of Respecting, Listening, Suspending and Being Honest.
- There is no obligation to speak if you do not wish to.
- You can have your camera off if you prefer.
- We agree to keep everyone’s identity confidential.
- We agree that everything said in the group stays in the group.